This aluminium jaw coupling fits a 6mm shaft and connects to another half coupling with a spider.
This jaw type half-coupling can be used to connect a 6mm shaft to another shaft. It is held in place by two set screws, and fits together with another CL8-25 series jaw coupling of any shaft size with a hard elastomer spider in between.
Jaw type couplings are ideal for high-torque applications and applications where shafts of two different sizes need to be coupled. This series of couplers are rated for torques as high as 60 kg·cm and speeds of up to 16000 rpm.
If you're having trouble with slipping, you can file a groove into the shaft where the set screws hold it in place. You can also use a Loctite adhesive on the set screws to ensure that they remain in place.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL8-25 6mm|
|Coupling Rated Torque||60.7 kg·cm|
|Coupling Rated Speed||16000 RPM|
|Torsional Stiffness||63 N·m/rad|
|Shaft Angularity Tolerance||1°|
|Shaft Eccentricity Tolerance||20 μm|
|Screw Thread Size||M4|
This jaw type half-coupling connects to any other half-coupling in the CL8-25 series with a coupling spider pressed in between. The other half and the spider are both sold separately.
- 3420 - Spiral Beam Coupling 4-4mm
- 3421 - Spiral Beam Coupling 5-5mm
- 3422 - Spiral Beam Coupling 6-6mm
- 3423 - Spiral Beam Coupling 8-8mm
- 3424 - Jaw Coupling Half 4mm
- 3425 - Jaw Coupling Half 5mm
- 3426 - Jaw Coupling Half 6mm
- 3427 - Jaw Coupling Half 8mm
- 3428 - Jaw Coupling Half 12mm - 4mm Keyway
- 3429 - Jaw Coupling Spider