This aluminium beam coupling connects two 6mm shafts together with set screws.
This beam type coupling can be used to connect two 6mm shafts together. Each shaft is held in place by two set screws, allowing for easy installation. The spiral cut design allows for up to 2° of bending from angular misalignment and up to 0.12mm eccentric misalignment.
If you're having trouble with slipping, you can file a groove into the shaft where the set screws hold it in place. You can also use a Loctite adhesive on the set screws to ensure that they remain in place.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL1-19-6mm|
|Coupling Rated Torque||4.1 kg·cm|
|Coupling Rated Speed||10000 RPM|
|Torsional Stiffness||100 N·m/rad|
|Shaft Angularity Tolerance||2°|
|Shaft Eccentricity Tolerance||120 μm|
|Screw Thread Size||M4|
- 3420 - Spiral Beam Coupling 4-4mm
- 3421 - Spiral Beam Coupling 5-5mm
- 3422 - Spiral Beam Coupling 6-6mm
- 3423 - Spiral Beam Coupling 8-8mm
- 3424 - Jaw Coupling Half 4mm
- 3425 - Jaw Coupling Half 5mm
- 3426 - Jaw Coupling Half 6mm
- 3427 - Jaw Coupling Half 8mm
- 3428 - Jaw Coupling Half 12mm - 4mm Keyway
- 3429 - Jaw Coupling Spider