The Wireless Gamepad v1.1 for Arduino is the first gamepad based on Arduino from DFRobot. It supports Xbee, Bluetooth, RF and Wifi via the Xbee socket. Makes it possible to customize your own wireless communication for controlling your robots, mobile platforms, UAVs or anything else you want to control.
This gamepad allows user the define the buttons and protocols via standard Arduino IDE. It gives endless possiblities to integrate it into your projects.
This gamepad supplies two analog sticks, two analog buttons and 14 programmable buttons, this controller has an Xbox 360 style button layout, which allows you to completely customize your controlling experience. It runs on three "AAA" Batteries or a DC power supply. You can program it via the FTDI interface directly.
Program the gamepad by using the FTDI Basic Breakout 3.3/5V or USB Serial Light Adapter.
WARNING: The power supply for the gamepad is 3.3v, so when you connect the FTDI to it, please confirm the VCC is set to 3.3V!
- Power supply: "AAA" Battery x3 or 3.3~8v DC power supply
- Programmable inputs:
- 2 analog sticks
- one D-pad
- 8 buttons
- 2 joystick buttons
- Program interface: FTDI
- Bootloader: Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATmega328
- Includes a Turbo button used to reset the controller
- Informational LEDs
- FULL/BAT: indicates that the board and shield are powered
- CH: indicates the presence of a network link for the Xbee
- Includes an Xbee socket
- Supports Xbee, Bluetooth, RF and Wifi
- Wireless Joystick v1.1 for Arduino(1 unit)